A city resident is getting his court fees paid for by the city. Millville City Commissioners approved the payment during their meeting this week for $47,000 for Paul Porreca’s lawyer fees when he brought cases against the city. Porreca is a founder of the Millville First, which is a watchdog group in the city. A court ruled previously that because the cases he brought helped the city and not him personally, his attorney fees had to be paid for.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT