A city resident is getting his court fees paid for by the city. Millville City Commissioners approved the payment during their meeting this week for $47,000 for Paul Porreca’s lawyer fees when he brought cases against the city. Porreca is a founder of the Millville First, which is a watchdog group in the city. A court ruled previously that because the cases he brought helped the city and not him personally, his attorney fees had to be paid for.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COASTAL FLOOD WARNING, WIND ADVISORY, FLASH FLOODING POSSIBLE
- HS FOOTBALL: WILDWOOD BATTLES LOWER, MIDDLE LONG ROAD TRIP
- VILLAS MAN CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER IN DRUG DEAL GONE BAD
- CHRISTIE: WOMAN KILLED STANDING ON PLATFORM IN TRAIN ACCIDENT
- LOBIONDO: FEDERALLY AUTHORIZED BEACH PROJECTS LOCALLY NOW HAVE FUNDING
- UPDATE: ONE PERSON CONFIRMED DEAD, 108 INJURED IN HOBOKEN TRAIN CRASH
- FIRE STRIKES HOUSE IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- SEA TURTLE RESCUED IN AVALON ON THE MEND
- FREE RABIES CLINIC SATURDAY IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- HUGE NEW JERSEY DUNE PROJECT GOING OUT TO BID