A city resident is getting his court fees paid for by the city. Millville City Commissioners approved the payment during their meeting this week for $47,000 for Paul Porreca’s lawyer fees when he brought cases against the city. Porreca is a founder of the Millville First, which is a watchdog group in the city. A court ruled previously that because the cases he brought helped the city and not him personally, his attorney fees had to be paid for.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!