A city resident is getting his court fees paid for by the city. Millville City Commissioners approved the payment during their meeting this week for $47,000 for Paul Porreca’s lawyer fees when he brought cases against the city. Porreca is a founder of the Millville First, which is a watchdog group in the city. A court ruled previously that because the cases he brought helped the city and not him personally, his attorney fees had to be paid for.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EAGLES WIN DIVISION, MAY HAVE LOST QB WENTZ FOR SEASON
- NEW JERSEY EXTENDS BEAR HUNT BY FOUR DAYS
- SNOW, ICE CONTRIBUTE TO MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH IN HAMILTON TWP.
- LOWER TOWNSHIP ROTARY CANCELS ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARADE
- WINTER STORM POSTPONES PINCH THE GRINCH 5K RUN ON SATURDAY
- COASTSPORTSTODAY.COM: OCHS SWIM TEAM HELPS FAMILIES IN NEED
- OCEAN CITY PLANS DRAINAGE PROJECT FOR NORTH END
- HAMILTON TOWNSHIP POLICE BUST TWO ON DRUG CHARGES DURING TRAFFIC STOP
- ACCIDENT ON ATLANTIC CITY EXPRESSWAY RESULTS IN SERIOUS INJURY
- OCEAN CITY POSTPONES 9TH STREET WORK UNTIL AFTER THE HOLIDAYS