The Atlantic County Sheriff’s Office is trying to help out of the students with the most need. Operation Back Pack will see the department have two drop off locations to bring in school supplies for the most at need in Atlantic County. Sheriff Frank Balles has two drop-off boxes available – one at the Mays Landing Criminal Court Complex and one at the Atlantic City Civil Courthouse – which will both be open for donations from now through Friday, August 22. “If everyone could donate just one item – a pack of pens, a backpack, a notebook, or a calculator – we can make a difference,” Balles said.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Barb & Steve’s Flight of Cheese: Merlot wine & cheese pairing!
- PHILLY MAN ROBS ATLANTIC CITY BANK FOR THE SECOND TIME
- TWO WEEK DEAL REACHED TO POWER FORMER REVEL CASINO
- SIX ATLANTIC COUNTY RESIDENTS ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES
- NAKED MAN SAFELY DESCENDED FROM HEIGHTS AT VINELAND ELECTRIC PLANT
- SENATE REPUBLICANS ROLL OUT 36-BILL PACKAGE TO SPUR JOB GROWTH
- COMMERCIAL FIRE TAKEN CARE OF AT OCEAN VIEW NURSING AND REHAB
- VENTNOR WOMAN SENTENCED TO 55 YEARS FOR HUSBAND’S MURDER
- EHT POLICE INVESTIGATING CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- WILDWOOD PASSES BUDGET WITH ZERO INCREASE