The Atlantic County Sheriff’s Office is trying to help out of the students with the most need. Operation Back Pack will see the department have two drop off locations to bring in school supplies for the most at need in Atlantic County. Sheriff Frank Balles has two drop-off boxes available – one at the Mays Landing Criminal Court Complex and one at the Atlantic City Civil Courthouse – which will both be open for donations from now through Friday, August 22. “If everyone could donate just one item – a pack of pens, a backpack, a notebook, or a calculator – we can make a difference,” Balles said.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT
- BILL TO MAKE ATLANTIC CITY UEZ ZONE PASSES ASSEMBLY
- FOUR IN TEN SAY THEY WON’T SUPPORT CHRISTIE IN PRIMARY
- MAJOR ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PROJECT UNDERWAY IN AVALON
- OCEAN CITY BEACH FILL WILL BEGIN IN A FEW WEEKS
- MIDDLE TWP. POLICE ARREST MAN AFTER STABBING
- REPORT: NO TAX INCREASE THIS YEAR IN WEST CAPE MAY