Huge tax hikes are coming to Atlantic City residents and businesses. The city approved a budget with a 29 percent tax increase. The city has faced huge dips in revenue due to tax appeals from the casinos. The budget was initially set to go up 32 percent, but some slight trimming of the budget brought the numbers down.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME
- LOWER TWP. MAN KILLED IN MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT
- NORTH WILDWOOD HAS LOWEST AVERAGE PROPERTY TAX OF ANY SHORE COMMUNITY IN STATE
- DIRTY BLOCK MEMBERS ADMITS TO DEALING HEROIN
- SHOOTING KILLS TWO IN ABSECON
- CANCELLATIONS AND DELAYS FOR MONDAY MARCH 2