Gov. Chris Christie is bringing together all of the biggest legislative leaders in New Jersey to talk about Atlantic City. The summit will be held on Sept. 8, two days before Revel Casino will be closed. In total, four out of the 12 casinos in the resort are closing this year. Christie, Senate President Steve Sweeney, Assembly Speaker Vincent Prieto, and leaders from Atlantic County are all expected to be in attendance.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: CAPE MAY SUES BUILDERS OF ITS CONVENTION HALL
- FAMOUS OLGA’S DINER TO BECOME…FERTILITY CLINIC?
- FORMER AC CASINO WORKER SAYS HE ROBBED HIS FORMER EMPLOYER
- MIDDLE TWP. COPS INVESTIGATING HOME BURGLARIES IN DEL HAVEN
- PEE-YEW! DEAD FISH WASH UP ON ONE JERSEY SHORE BEACH
- REPORT: UBER DRIVERS PAYING BIG FINES IN SEA ISLE CITY
- CMC ZOO TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO OVERCROWDING
- OCEAN CITY BEACH PATROL WINDING DOWN COVERAGE
- MOSQUITO SPRAYING TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
- 71 PEOPLE CHARGED WITH FILING FALSE CLAIMS FROM SANDY