For many years, the tourism slogan for Atlantic City was “Always Turned On”. A new slogan is expected to be launched in mid-April and it’s short and to the point; “Do AC!” The Press of Atlantic City reports that the slogan was revealed in a letter to employees of Caesars Entertainment and claims that $30 million has been invested in the new marketing campaign. The letter was sent by Don Marrandino, Caesars Eastern Division President and head of the Atlantic City Alliance who declined comment to the Press.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CHRISTIE BACK IN TOP TEN OF NEW PRESIDENTIAL POLL
- BEACH CREEK DREDGING PROJECT TO BEGIN BEFORE MID-SEPTEMBER
- TEACHER LATE 100 TIMES CAN STILL KEEP HIS JOB
- SPIEGEL SENTENCING POSTPONED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 14TH
- PROSECUTOR TAKES A MEMBER OF HER STAFF TO SEX TOY STORE
- CAPE MAY NOW HAS A SECOND COUNCIL CANDIDATE
- MAN KILLS HIS BROTHER, DISMEMBERS THE BODY IN VINELAND
- MAN WANTED FOR ROBBING CONVENIENCE STORE IN UPPER TWP.
- TWO VILLAS MEN CHARGED IN ROBBERY AND ASSAULT
- WILDWOOD CREST ANNOUNCES LIFEGUARD SCHEDULE FOR SEPTEMBER