For many years, the tourism slogan for Atlantic City was “Always Turned On”. A new slogan is expected to be launched in mid-April and it’s short and to the point; “Do AC!” The Press of Atlantic City reports that the slogan was revealed in a letter to employees of Caesars Entertainment and claims that $30 million has been invested in the new marketing campaign. The letter was sent by Don Marrandino, Caesars Eastern Division President and head of the Atlantic City Alliance who declined comment to the Press.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOWER TOWNSHIP PASSES BUDGET WITH 1.9 CENT INCREASE
- GASOLINE CAN’T BE SOLD AT FARLEY SERVICE STATION
- REPORT: CHRISTIE’S BROTHER BENEFITTED FROM CONTRACT
- BIG JUMP AT THE PUMP IN PAST WEEK
- POLL: CHRISTIE COMES IN 7TH AMONG GOP FIELD
- NJ TRANSIT PUSHES TO HIKE FARES
- OCEAN CITY ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP THREE VACANT GAS STATIONS
- ATLANTIC CITY AIRPORT EXPERIENCING PASSENGER GROWTH
- POOREST CHILDREN IN NEW JERSEY LIVE IN CUMBERLAND AND ATLANTIC COUNTIES
- TIM TEBOW TO SIGN WITH THE EAGLES…REALLY?