A man convicted of an armed robbery got his sentence this week. Matthew Bumpers, of Atlantic City, was given 15 years in jail. The Feb. 2013 robbery took place at the 24/7 Food Mart located on the 1300 block of Pacific Avenue in Atlantic City. The jury convicted Bumpers of first-degree armed robbery, conspiracy to commit armed robbery, aggravated assault and weapons offenses, after 30 minutes of deliberation. Bummers is subject to the No Early Release Act.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REAL ESTATE PRICES DIP TEN PERCENT IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- COUNTY PUTS OUT HARSH WARNING ABOUT HEROIN USE
- WILDWOOD TO BATTLE FOR SOUTH JERSEY BASEBALL TITLE FRIDAY
- EXPERTS: MORE CASINOS TO CLOSE IN ATLANTIC CITY
- ADULT IDENTIFIED IN JUVENILE SEXTING CASE IN LOWER TWP.
- COUNTY HOLDS EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS CONFERENCE
- AVALON POLICE GET THEIR GUY IN ALLEGED ASSAULT
- MOVIE NIGHTS BEING ADDED IN DOWNTOWN WILDWOOD
- CAPE MAY COUNTY EXPECTED TO BENEFIT FROM PAPAL VISIT
- HURRICANE SEASON FORECAST TO BE “BELOW NORMAL”