A man convicted of an armed robbery got his sentence this week. Matthew Bumpers, of Atlantic City, was given 15 years in jail. The Feb. 2013 robbery took place at the 24/7 Food Mart located on the 1300 block of Pacific Avenue in Atlantic City. The jury convicted Bumpers of first-degree armed robbery, conspiracy to commit armed robbery, aggravated assault and weapons offenses, after 30 minutes of deliberation. Bummers is subject to the No Early Release Act.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MAYS LANDING MAN WANTED FOR MULTIPLE BURGLARIES
- PICKUP TRUCK CRASHES INTO THE MARSH OFF ROUTE 30 IN EHT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN ARRESTED BIKING WITH 31 BAGS OF HEROIN
- STATE BEACH FUNDING DOUBLED BY ASSEMBLY PANEL
- BANGLADESH COMMUNITY CELEBRATES IN ATLANTIC CITY
- STOCKTON REPORT SAYS WORKERS LEAVING ATLANTIC COUNTY
- REPORT: CAPE MAY SUES BUILDERS OF ITS CONVENTION HALL
- FAMOUS OLGA’S DINER TO BECOME…FERTILITY CLINIC?
- FORMER AC CASINO WORKER SAYS HE ROBBED HIS FORMER EMPLOYER
- MIDDLE TWP. COPS INVESTIGATING HOME BURGLARIES IN DEL HAVEN