New Jersey State Police detectives have arrested a total of eight people allegedly connected to the July 21 armed robbery of Caesars Hotel and Casino, with five of them arrested within two days of the crime. According to detectives, Izyiah Plummer, 19, of Atlantic City, N.J., and Aaron Evans, 24, of Pleasantville, N.J., allegedly entered Caesars on Monday, July 21, and at 6:22 a.m., robbed employees at gunpoint, during a routine money exchange. Plummer allegedly brandished a handgun during the robbery before both suspects fled the casino with two boxes containing approximately $180,000 cash.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Spring Sale at North End Thrift in Villas!
- 25 STUDENTS NOW CHARGED IN A.C. HIGH SCHOOL BRAWL
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY