New Jersey State Police detectives have arrested a total of eight people allegedly connected to the July 21 armed robbery of Caesars Hotel and Casino, with five of them arrested within two days of the crime. According to detectives, Izyiah Plummer, 19, of Atlantic City, N.J., and Aaron Evans, 24, of Pleasantville, N.J., allegedly entered Caesars on Monday, July 21, and at 6:22 a.m., robbed employees at gunpoint, during a routine money exchange. Plummer allegedly brandished a handgun during the robbery before both suspects fled the casino with two boxes containing approximately $180,000 cash.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOWER TOWNSHIP PASSES BUDGET WITH 1.9 CENT INCREASE
- GASOLINE CAN’T BE SOLD AT FARLEY SERVICE STATION
- REPORT: CHRISTIE’S BROTHER BENEFITTED FROM CONTRACT
- BIG JUMP AT THE PUMP IN PAST WEEK
- POLL: CHRISTIE COMES IN 7TH AMONG GOP FIELD
- NJ TRANSIT PUSHES TO HIKE FARES
- OCEAN CITY ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP THREE VACANT GAS STATIONS
- ATLANTIC CITY AIRPORT EXPERIENCING PASSENGER GROWTH
- POOREST CHILDREN IN NEW JERSEY LIVE IN CUMBERLAND AND ATLANTIC COUNTIES
- TIM TEBOW TO SIGN WITH THE EAGLES…REALLY?