Two people were charged for an attempted homicide in a crossbow attack. The Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office announced the arrest of Jonathan Moya, of Wildwood, and Carlos Casanova-Rosaria, also of Wildwood in the attack. Police say that Angel Adorno Serrano, of Wildwood, had an arrow impale his leg. Moya was determined responsible for the shooting withint the Gilmore Motel in the city. Moya has been charged with attempted murder, unlawful possession of a weapon, and a related weapon charge. He is at-large and was last seen leaving the area of the incident in a small white pickup truck bearing a temporary New Jersey Registration. Casanova-Rosario was charged with hindering apprehension. Anyone with information is asked to call the Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office at 465-1168.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LONGTIME STATE SENATOR LEN CONNORS, 87
- STUDENTS WHO DIE NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY BACK STUDENT LOANS
- FEMA GIVES STATE MORE TIME TO DREDGE FOLLOWING SANDY
- CHRISTIE VETOES BILL THAT WOULD LIMIT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY