There is a contention within the state regarding whether another bear hunt should take place. A black bear hunt took place for six days last year. An appellate panel heard testimony on Tuesday regarding the issue. The bear population has been growing in the north west portion of the state. Some animal rights groups believe other population control methods can be used other than a hunt. The hunt is scheduled to begin Monday and a decision will likely be rendered prior.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD CATHOLIC TAKES DOWN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP IN BATTLE BY THE BAY
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT
- WEATHER SERVICE ISSUES HAZARDOUS OUTLOOK FOR SHORE