Another round of snow on New Jersey Thursday night will drop between one to four inches of snow on the region. Here in South Jersey, some February thunderstorms rolled across the region shortly after nightfall bringing soaking rains. Some snow will fall tonight, and again, Cape May County will be spared the wrath. Maybe an inch or two of snow Thursday night, with clearing skies in the forecast for Friday.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS
- MIDDLE TWP. BOYS TENNIS TEAM LOSES IN STATE SEMIFINAL
- OCEAN CITY TO DISCUSS COASTAL COTTAGES AGAIN THIS EVENING
- NINE INJURED IN JITNEY ACCIDENT IN ATLANTIC CITY
- DECISION DAY LOOMS IN TRENTON FOR FUTURE OF ATLANTIC CITY
- NORTH WILDWOOD COPS NAB FUGITIVE DURING TRAFFIC STOP