Ocean City has seen some of the biggest beach fill projects in New Jersey over the past decade..and another one is coming. Senators Robert Menendez and Frank Lautenberg both announced that Ocean City will be getting another $7 million beach fill courtesy of a new appropriations bill approved in Washington. Cape May and Lower Township will receive a total of $600,000 from this new bill.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- PENN STATE MISSES OUT ON PLAYOFF, WILL PLAY IN ROSE BOWL
- REPORT: MAN AIRLIFTED SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER WRECK IN LOWER TWP.
- FOOTBALL: MILLVILLE WINS TITLE, SPIRIT LOSES IN FINAL MINUTE
- TWO BUSTED FOR PIMPING OUT CHILD IN SOUTH JERSEY
- INMATE AT SOUTHERN STATE AIRLIFTED TO HOSPITAL AFTER FIGHT
- ACE TO HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS MERGER BENEFITS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE LAUNCH FREE MOBILE PHONE APP
- LARGEST CHRISTMAS PARADE IN THE COUNTY HAPPENS SATURDAY NIGHT
- ALLEGED ANGSTADT KILLERS WILL LIKELY FACE TRIAL
- FEDS, STATE TO STUDY BACK BAY FLOODING FOR THREE YEARS