The Icehouse Restaurant will once again host the New Jersey Crab Festival. The event will take place from Saturday from 11 a.m. till 10 p.m. at 4415 Park Blvd. in Wildwood. The festival includes bushels of blue claw crabs, a beer garden, “must try” crabby bloody marys, vendors and exciting things for the kids including a crab race at 6 p.m. There will also be live outdoor entertainment will be featured throughout the day as well as a special performance by Parrotbeach at 7 p.m., a Jimmy Buffett Tribute Band.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REAL ESTATE PRICES DIP TEN PERCENT IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- COUNTY PUTS OUT HARSH WARNING ABOUT HEROIN USE
- WILDWOOD TO BATTLE FOR SOUTH JERSEY BASEBALL TITLE FRIDAY
- EXPERTS: MORE CASINOS TO CLOSE IN ATLANTIC CITY
- ADULT IDENTIFIED IN JUVENILE SEXTING CASE IN LOWER TWP.
- COUNTY HOLDS EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS CONFERENCE
- AVALON POLICE GET THEIR GUY IN ALLEGED ASSAULT
- MOVIE NIGHTS BEING ADDED IN DOWNTOWN WILDWOOD
- CAPE MAY COUNTY EXPECTED TO BENEFIT FROM PAPAL VISIT
- HURRICANE SEASON FORECAST TO BE “BELOW NORMAL”