The Icehouse Restaurant will once again host the New Jersey Crab Festival. The event will take place from Saturday from 11 a.m. till 10 p.m. at 4415 Park Blvd. in Wildwood. The festival includes bushels of blue claw crabs, a beer garden, “must try” crabby bloody marys, vendors and exciting things for the kids including a crab race at 6 p.m. There will also be live outdoor entertainment will be featured throughout the day as well as a special performance by Parrotbeach at 7 p.m., a Jimmy Buffett Tribute Band.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EXTRA STATE TROOPERS WORKING DURING HOLIDAY
- FUGITIVE ROUNDED UP IN STONE HARBOR
- COURT HOUSE WOMAN CHARGED WITH BURGLARY IN STONE HARBOR
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS