Alcohol will be sold for the first time ever on the Wildwood side of the boardwalk this weekend. The liquor license transfer is complete and among those restaurants that will be able to use them is Captain Jack’s. Coastal Broadcasting spoke with one of the co-owners Patrick Rosenello, who said that this will now allow for their full-service restaurant to be able to provide for the entire family.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- JUDGE SAYS NO LASER BEAM MESSAGES BY UNION ONTO CASINOS
- REPORT: OCEAN CITY PRIMARY SCHOOL RENOVATIONS NEARLY DONE
- OCEAN CITY MAKES CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
- 18 LOCALS INDICTED IN MAJOR CAPE MAY COUNTY DRUG BUST
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE