Alcohol will be sold for the first time ever on the Wildwood side of the boardwalk this weekend. The liquor license transfer is complete and among those restaurants that will be able to use them is Captain Jack’s. Coastal Broadcasting spoke with one of the co-owners Patrick Rosenello, who said that this will now allow for their full-service restaurant to be able to provide for the entire family.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015
- WILDWOOD PROPOSES BUDGET WITH NO TAX INCREASE