Alcohol will be sold for the first time ever on the Wildwood side of the boardwalk this weekend. The liquor license transfer is complete and among those restaurants that will be able to use them is Captain Jack’s. Coastal Broadcasting spoke with one of the co-owners Patrick Rosenello, who said that this will now allow for their full-service restaurant to be able to provide for the entire family.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND
- WAS IT A GOOD HOLIDAY WEEKEND? NO, IT WAS GREAT!
- REPORT: POTENTIAL DELAY IN PIPELINE APPLICATION
- SOUTH JERSEY CONNECTION TO WOMEN’S WORLS CUP TITLE
- UPDATE: BODY RECOVERED IN HEREFORD INLET IDENTIFIED
- WILDWOOD BEACH PATROLD SHOWS OFF NEW TOWER
- LOTTERY FOR STUDENT LOAN DEBT? ONE LAWMAKER PROPOSES IT
- CHRISTIE SAYS MEDIA SHOULD APOLOGIZE, AND POLL NUMBERS WILL GET BETTER
- MAZZEO TAKES SHOTS AT CHRISTIE FOR INACTION IN ATLANTIC CITY