Legislation is being crafted by Assemblyman Nelson Albano to try and bring more jobs to the state. Albano spoke about the bill to “In Depth with Denis Brown” on Fun 106.7 this past Sunday. The assemblyman said that tax incentives would be provided to companies that move to the state, provide benefits and a pension, and if you occupy a building that has been vacated. These incentives are separate from one another and companies can earn more than one incentive. Democratic lawmakers have been focusing on job creation, especially during this lame duck session of the legislature.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COASTAL FLOOD WARNING, WIND ADVISORY, FLASH FLOODING POSSIBLE
- HS FOOTBALL: WILDWOOD BATTLES LOWER, MIDDLE LONG ROAD TRIP
- VILLAS MAN CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER IN DRUG DEAL GONE BAD
- CHRISTIE: WOMAN KILLED STANDING ON PLATFORM IN TRAIN ACCIDENT
- LOBIONDO: FEDERALLY AUTHORIZED BEACH PROJECTS LOCALLY NOW HAVE FUNDING
- UPDATE: ONE PERSON CONFIRMED DEAD, 108 INJURED IN HOBOKEN TRAIN CRASH
- FIRE STRIKES HOUSE IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- SEA TURTLE RESCUED IN AVALON ON THE MEND
- FREE RABIES CLINIC SATURDAY IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- HUGE NEW JERSEY DUNE PROJECT GOING OUT TO BID