Legislation is being crafted by Assemblyman Nelson Albano to try and bring more jobs to the state. Albano spoke about the bill to “In Depth with Denis Brown” on Fun 106.7 this past Sunday. The assemblyman said that tax incentives would be provided to companies that move to the state, provide benefits and a pension, and if you occupy a building that has been vacated. These incentives are separate from one another and companies can earn more than one incentive. Democratic lawmakers have been focusing on job creation, especially during this lame duck session of the legislature.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- WILDWOOD CATHOLIC TAKES DOWN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP IN BATTLE BY THE BAY
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT