Legislation is being crafted by Assemblyman Nelson Albano to try and bring more jobs to the state. Albano spoke about the bill to “In Depth with Denis Brown” on Fun 106.7 this past Sunday. The assemblyman said that tax incentives would be provided to companies that move to the state, provide benefits and a pension, and if you occupy a building that has been vacated. These incentives are separate from one another and companies can earn more than one incentive. Democratic lawmakers have been focusing on job creation, especially during this lame duck session of the legislature.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NURSES AT OCEAN COUNTY SCHOOLS TO GET NARCAN
- REPORT: SONIC BOOM LIKELY THE CAUSE OF “EARTHQUAKE FEELING” THURSDAY
- STONE HARBOR TO DISCUSS WATER RATES, BEACH PROJECT
- CHRISTMAS PARADE NIGHT TONIGHT IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- OCEAN CITY TO HOLD PUBLIC MEETING ON DREDGING
- PROPOSAL TO BUILD HALFWAY HOUSE IN MILLVILLE IS DEFEATED
- VICTIM OF SECOND MAYS LANDING FATAL SHOOTING IDENTIFIED
- CHIESA ATTENDS FIRST COUNCIL MEETING LOOKING OVER ATLANTIC CITY
- CHRISTIE TO BECOME NEXT RNC CHAIR IN THE UNITED STATES?
- SPORTS: FORMER SPIRIT GRAD CALLAHAN TO RE-JOIN PACKERS