AFTER SOME QUESTIONS, FIREWORKS WILL TAKE PLACE IN VINELAND

A budget crisis could send the tax rate up in Vineland nearly eight cents, but the city will not be cutting its Fourth of July fireworks. The Daily Journal reports that the fireworks show will continue as promised, with an increase from private donations. The report says the city took in $2,600 in donations this year, compared to $500 last year. Mayor Robert Romano told the paper that whatever is not paid for in donations, will be made up with city funds.

Check Also

SO 2020: OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL GAME SUSPENDED AT HALF DUE TO VIRUS

The Ocean City-Williamstown football game Wednesday night was suspended at halftime due to coronavirus.  Williamstown …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *