The 34 year-old man accused of a double murder in Hammonton has decided not to take the stand in his own defense. Closing arguments are expected Wednesday at the trial of Patrick Latko, who is charged with the murders of 29-year-old Ryan Patterson and his mother 64-year-old Diana Patterson, who were found brutally stabbed inside of their home in November 2011. Latko’s mother took the stand on Tuesday for the defense. The prosecution contends that Latko, who was a friend of Patterson, was jealous of his relationship with an ex-girlfriend.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LAST MONTH WAS THE WARMEST FEBRUARY IN NJ HISTORY
- AC MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF A CHILD
- STORMS LIKELY WEDNESDAY, SNOW SHOWERS ON FRIDAY?
- LOBIONDO: PRESIDENT TRUMP ADDRESSED KEY ISSUES
- HIGH SCHOOL PLAYOFFS CONTINUE TONIGHT ON COASTAL BROADCASTING
- WOMAN DRIVES INTO A BEDROOM IN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP
- SALARY INCREASES APPROVED FOR VINELAND’S ELECTED OFFICIALS
- BAYSIDE PRISON UNIT AT ANCORA SLATED FOR CLOSURE UNDER CHRISTIE PLAN
- BOYS HOOPS: WILDWOOD ADVANCES WITH OVERTIME WIN OVER GLOUCESTER
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY EVENING