The 34 year-old man accused of a double murder in Hammonton has decided not to take the stand in his own defense. Closing arguments are expected Wednesday at the trial of Patrick Latko, who is charged with the murders of 29-year-old Ryan Patterson and his mother 64-year-old Diana Patterson, who were found brutally stabbed inside of their home in November 2011. Latko’s mother took the stand on Tuesday for the defense. The prosecution contends that Latko, who was a friend of Patterson, was jealous of his relationship with an ex-girlfriend.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- McCRACKEN SORES 1,000TH POINT FOR WILDWOOD GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM
- FLOOD ADVISORY, FLOOD WATCH FOR JERSEY SHORE MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT