The 34 year-old man accused of a double murder in Hammonton has decided not to take the stand in his own defense. Closing arguments are expected Wednesday at the trial of Patrick Latko, who is charged with the murders of 29-year-old Ryan Patterson and his mother 64-year-old Diana Patterson, who were found brutally stabbed inside of their home in November 2011. Latko’s mother took the stand on Tuesday for the defense. The prosecution contends that Latko, who was a friend of Patterson, was jealous of his relationship with an ex-girlfriend.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Barb & Steve’s Flight of Cheese: Merlot wine & cheese pairing!
- PHILLY MAN ROBS ATLANTIC CITY BANK FOR THE SECOND TIME
- TWO WEEK DEAL REACHED TO POWER FORMER REVEL CASINO
- SIX ATLANTIC COUNTY RESIDENTS ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES
- NAKED MAN SAFELY DESCENDED FROM HEIGHTS AT VINELAND ELECTRIC PLANT
- SENATE REPUBLICANS ROLL OUT 36-BILL PACKAGE TO SPUR JOB GROWTH
- COMMERCIAL FIRE TAKEN CARE OF AT OCEAN VIEW NURSING AND REHAB
- VENTNOR WOMAN SENTENCED TO 55 YEARS FOR HUSBAND’S MURDER
- EHT POLICE INVESTIGATING CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- WILDWOOD PASSES BUDGET WITH ZERO INCREASE