The 34 year-old man accused of a double murder in Hammonton has decided not to take the stand in his own defense. Closing arguments are expected Wednesday at the trial of Patrick Latko, who is charged with the murders of 29-year-old Ryan Patterson and his mother 64-year-old Diana Patterson, who were found brutally stabbed inside of their home in November 2011. Latko’s mother took the stand on Tuesday for the defense. The prosecution contends that Latko, who was a friend of Patterson, was jealous of his relationship with an ex-girlfriend.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- STOCKTON TRIES TO KILL DEAL WITH STRAUB REGARDING SHOWBOAT
- YEAH, WE DID IT: MANCO AND MANCO OWNERS PLEAD GUILTY
- CAPE MAY COUNTY AWARDED TOP 5 BEACHES IN STATE
- MAN INDICTED FOR KILLING MOM AND CHILD
- INDICTMENT HANDED DOWN IN 2014 MURDER
- BANK ROBBERY SUSPECT CHARGED IN FEDERAL COURT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN SHOT DEAD, DEATH UNDER INVESTIGATION
- STATE POLICE SEEKING MISSING CHILD FROM BRIDGETON
- CHRISTIE TIED FOR 10TH IN LATEST OVERALL POLL
- CHRISTIE GETS ENDORSEMENT OF MAINE GOV.