A woman said she was attacked when closing up a store in Absecon on Friday around 8:20 pm. Police there say A 26 year old female employee of Card Smart Cards located on the White Horse Pike in the Absecon Center was closing up the store and was taking out the trash when she was attacked by two black males approximately 6 feet tall wearing dark clothing, short hair and no facial hair in the rear parking lot. The victim was thrown to the ground and received minor injuries. The victim stated the suspects were between 25 years old and 35 years old. The suspects did not get any money from the victim. The area was checked and the suspects could not be located. The police are withholding the victim’s name. Anyone with information is asked to call police at 641-0667.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- THORNTON NEW PRESIDENT OF SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY FREEHOLDERS ASSOCIATION
- COUNTY INTRODUCES NEW BUDGET, TOTALS $152.6 MILLION
- FAMILY OF NJ STATE TROOPER TO RECEIVE $2.3 MILLION SETTLEMENT
- JANUARY RAINBOW AT THE SHORE? YEAH, WE GOT ONE!
- 22 YEAR OLD WOODBINE MAN BUSTED FOR SWAINTON HOME INVASION
- AVALON POLICE DEPARTMENT TO GET NEW CHIEF, CAPTAIN WEDNESDAY
- DENNIS TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE TO MEET, VARIOUS APPOINTMENTS TO BE MADE
- WILDWOOD CITY COMMISSION TO MEET WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
- STONE HARBOR COMPLETES PROPERTY REVALUATION
- GOVERNOR: HOME DELIVERY OF MEDICAL POT CAN BE ON THE TABLE