A very strong line of storms and wind is approaching the Jersey Shore this evening. The National Weather Service has maintained a High Wind Warning for the Jersey Cape for this evening through 5am on Thursday. As of Wednesday at 5:00pm, the leaning edge of the rain was in the Philadelphia area with a line of storms directed south, east of Washington, DC. It’s likely the windy, stormy weather will arrive in Cape May County after nightfall. Scattered power outages are likely during this storm event.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NJ SENATE WILL NOT CONSIDER ASSEMBLY AC RESCUE BILL
- STANDARD AND POOR’S LOWERS ATLANTIC CITY’S CREDIT RATING
- STRONG ARMED ROBBERY INVESTIGATED AT MIDDLE TWP. MOTEL
- ANOTHER BANK ROBBERY IN ATLANTIC COUNTY WEDNESDAY
- REPORT: DELAWARE MAN INDICATED FOR LOCAL ROBBERY
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.
- MONMOUTH POLL SAYS CLINTON LEADS SANDERS FOR NEW JERSEY PRIMARY