A very strong line of storms and wind is approaching the Jersey Shore this evening. The National Weather Service has maintained a High Wind Warning for the Jersey Cape for this evening through 5am on Thursday. As of Wednesday at 5:00pm, the leaning edge of the rain was in the Philadelphia area with a line of storms directed south, east of Washington, DC. It’s likely the windy, stormy weather will arrive in Cape May County after nightfall. Scattered power outages are likely during this storm event.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MILESTONES SOUGHT BY TWO ATHLETES IN FINAL SEASON GAMES
- UPDATE: THIRD VICTIM DIES FROM MILLVILLE CAR CRASH
- TWO MEN IN ASSAULTED IN WILDWOOD EARLY SUNDAY MORNING
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HOLDS MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET