An annual tradition of chicken BBQ will be at the 4-H Fairgrounds in Cape May Court House this week. The annual 4-H Fair comes to town Thursday to Saturday and is a celebration for the entire family. The celebration traditionally features 4-H project displays, small animal and livestock shows and exhibits, live entertainment, horse shows, commercial exhibitors, a pet show, amusement rides, games, great food, and interesting and informative demonstrations. For more information visit cmc4h.com.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Spring Sale at North End Thrift in Villas!
- 25 STUDENTS NOW CHARGED IN A.C. HIGH SCHOOL BRAWL
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY