2013 will be remembered by law enforcement personnel as a year when the number of homicides increased in the Garden State. The Star Ledger reports that at least 409 people died violently last year throughout New Jersey. More than 25 percent of the homicides occurred in Newark, including 11 during the Christmas holiday season.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- PENN STATE MISSES OUT ON PLAYOFF, WILL PLAY IN ROSE BOWL
- REPORT: MAN AIRLIFTED SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER WRECK IN LOWER TWP.
- FOOTBALL: MILLVILLE WINS TITLE, SPIRIT LOSES IN FINAL MINUTE
- TWO BUSTED FOR PIMPING OUT CHILD IN SOUTH JERSEY
- INMATE AT SOUTHERN STATE AIRLIFTED TO HOSPITAL AFTER FIGHT
- ACE TO HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS MERGER BENEFITS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE LAUNCH FREE MOBILE PHONE APP
- LARGEST CHRISTMAS PARADE IN THE COUNTY HAPPENS SATURDAY NIGHT
- ALLEGED ANGSTADT KILLERS WILL LIKELY FACE TRIAL
- FEDS, STATE TO STUDY BACK BAY FLOODING FOR THREE YEARS