2013 could be a very good year for the Wildwoods tourism economy. That’s the opinion of Jay Ford, the Chief Executive Officer for Crest Savings Bank who held a presentation on the economic outlook for the Wildwoods during a luncheon sponsored by the Greater Wildwoods Chamber of Commerce. Ford says last year was a record year for the tourism tax, which indicates a very strong year for 2013. Ford also believes that the impact of Hurricane Sandy on other parts of the state could benefit local shore communities.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD PLAYOFF GAMES MOVED TO 4:30 AND 6 PM TONIGHT
- FOUR TO SIX INCHES OF SNOW BEING CALLED FOR THURSDAY
- NEW BUYER MAKES OFFER FOR REVEL CASINO
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND