2013 could be a very good year for the Wildwoods tourism economy. That’s the opinion of Jay Ford, the Chief Executive Officer for Crest Savings Bank who held a presentation on the economic outlook for the Wildwoods during a luncheon sponsored by the Greater Wildwoods Chamber of Commerce. Ford says last year was a record year for the tourism tax, which indicates a very strong year for 2013. Ford also believes that the impact of Hurricane Sandy on other parts of the state could benefit local shore communities.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MAYS LANDING MAN WANTED FOR MULTIPLE BURGLARIES
- PICKUP TRUCK CRASHES INTO THE MARSH OFF ROUTE 30 IN EHT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN ARRESTED BIKING WITH 31 BAGS OF HEROIN
- STATE BEACH FUNDING DOUBLED BY ASSEMBLY PANEL
- BANGLADESH COMMUNITY CELEBRATES IN ATLANTIC CITY
- STOCKTON REPORT SAYS WORKERS LEAVING ATLANTIC COUNTY
- REPORT: CAPE MAY SUES BUILDERS OF ITS CONVENTION HALL
- FAMOUS OLGA’S DINER TO BECOME…FERTILITY CLINIC?
- FORMER AC CASINO WORKER SAYS HE ROBBED HIS FORMER EMPLOYER
- MIDDLE TWP. COPS INVESTIGATING HOME BURGLARIES IN DEL HAVEN