2013 could be a very good year for the Wildwoods tourism economy. That’s the opinion of Jay Ford, the Chief Executive Officer for Crest Savings Bank who held a presentation on the economic outlook for the Wildwoods during a luncheon sponsored by the Greater Wildwoods Chamber of Commerce. Ford says last year was a record year for the tourism tax, which indicates a very strong year for 2013. Ford also believes that the impact of Hurricane Sandy on other parts of the state could benefit local shore communities.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!