2013 could be a very good year for the Wildwoods tourism economy. That’s the opinion of Jay Ford, the Chief Executive Officer for Crest Savings Bank who held a presentation on the economic outlook for the Wildwoods during a luncheon sponsored by the Greater Wildwoods Chamber of Commerce. Ford says last year was a record year for the tourism tax, which indicates a very strong year for 2013. Ford also believes that the impact of Hurricane Sandy on other parts of the state could benefit local shore communities.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT
- BILL TO MAKE ATLANTIC CITY UEZ ZONE PASSES ASSEMBLY
- FOUR IN TEN SAY THEY WON’T SUPPORT CHRISTIE IN PRIMARY
- MAJOR ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PROJECT UNDERWAY IN AVALON
- OCEAN CITY BEACH FILL WILL BEGIN IN A FEW WEEKS
- MIDDLE TWP. POLICE ARREST MAN AFTER STABBING
- REPORT: NO TAX INCREASE THIS YEAR IN WEST CAPE MAY