Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band are now in the New Jersey Hall of Fame. Springsteen and his band were named to the 2012 class of the hall of fame, announced by Governor Chris Christie. Joining “The Boss” in the hall of fame will be New York Giants owner Wellington Mara, the late actor Christopher Reeve, and basketball coach Bob Hurley, among others.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NEW BUYER MAKES OFFER FOR REVEL CASINO
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME