Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band are now in the New Jersey Hall of Fame. Springsteen and his band were named to the 2012 class of the hall of fame, announced by Governor Chris Christie. Joining “The Boss” in the hall of fame will be New York Giants owner Wellington Mara, the late actor Christopher Reeve, and basketball coach Bob Hurley, among others.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015
- WILDWOOD PROPOSES BUDGET WITH NO TAX INCREASE
- NORTH WILDWOOD JOINING CRACK DOWN ON DISTRACTED DRIVING