Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band are now in the New Jersey Hall of Fame. Springsteen and his band were named to the 2012 class of the hall of fame, announced by Governor Chris Christie. Joining “The Boss” in the hall of fame will be New York Giants owner Wellington Mara, the late actor Christopher Reeve, and basketball coach Bob Hurley, among others.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- GRAND JURY INDICTS 18 FOR DRUG DISTRIBUTION
- CHRISTIE BACK IN TOP TEN OF NEW PRESIDENTIAL POLL
- BEACH CREEK DREDGING PROJECT TO BEGIN BEFORE MID-SEPTEMBER
- TEACHER LATE 100 TIMES CAN STILL KEEP HIS JOB
- SPIEGEL SENTENCING POSTPONED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 14TH
- PROSECUTOR TAKES A MEMBER OF HER STAFF TO SEX TOY STORE
- CAPE MAY NOW HAS A SECOND COUNCIL CANDIDATE
- MAN KILLS HIS BROTHER, DISMEMBERS THE BODY IN VINELAND
- MAN WANTED FOR ROBBING CONVENIENCE STORE IN UPPER TWP.
- TWO VILLAS MEN CHARGED IN ROBBERY AND ASSAULT