The National Weather Service has revised its snowfall projections for South Jersey. Cape May County should now expect 2-6 inches of snow Tuesday night. A winter storm warning has been posted for the county as well. The map on the left shows the projected snow fall totals throughout the state. Arctic cold air could bring wind chill values under zero degrees, according to the forecast.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REAL ESTATE PRICES DIP TEN PERCENT IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- COUNTY PUTS OUT HARSH WARNING ABOUT HEROIN USE
- WILDWOOD TO BATTLE FOR SOUTH JERSEY BASEBALL TITLE FRIDAY
- EXPERTS: MORE CASINOS TO CLOSE IN ATLANTIC CITY
- ADULT IDENTIFIED IN JUVENILE SEXTING CASE IN LOWER TWP.
- COUNTY HOLDS EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS CONFERENCE
- AVALON POLICE GET THEIR GUY IN ALLEGED ASSAULT
- MOVIE NIGHTS BEING ADDED IN DOWNTOWN WILDWOOD
- CAPE MAY COUNTY EXPECTED TO BENEFIT FROM PAPAL VISIT
- HURRICANE SEASON FORECAST TO BE “BELOW NORMAL”