On Tuesday a huge mural was unveiled on Morey’s Adventure Pier at the new artBOX exhibit, representing the painting of an 11 year-old artist. Autumn deForest spoke to a crowd of spectators and media as she described her painting that will be sold at auction, with all proceeds going to the Hurricane Sandy NJ Relief Fund. The painting depicts the women from the state flags of New Jersey and New York joining hands and says in bold lettering “No storm can stop us”. Autumn told the crowd she was “devastated” when she heard about the damage from Sandy and wanted to do something to help the people in distress.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION