On Tuesday a huge mural was unveiled on Morey’s Adventure Pier at the new artBOX exhibit, representing the painting of an 11 year-old artist. Autumn deForest spoke to a crowd of spectators and media as she described her painting that will be sold at auction, with all proceeds going to the Hurricane Sandy NJ Relief Fund. The painting depicts the women from the state flags of New Jersey and New York joining hands and says in bold lettering “No storm can stop us”. Autumn told the crowd she was “devastated” when she heard about the damage from Sandy and wanted to do something to help the people in distress.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Barb & Steve’s Flight of Cheese: Merlot wine & cheese pairing!
- PHILLY MAN ROBS ATLANTIC CITY BANK FOR THE SECOND TIME
- TWO WEEK DEAL REACHED TO POWER FORMER REVEL CASINO
- SIX ATLANTIC COUNTY RESIDENTS ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES
- NAKED MAN SAFELY DESCENDED FROM HEIGHTS AT VINELAND ELECTRIC PLANT
- SENATE REPUBLICANS ROLL OUT 36-BILL PACKAGE TO SPUR JOB GROWTH
- COMMERCIAL FIRE TAKEN CARE OF AT OCEAN VIEW NURSING AND REHAB
- VENTNOR WOMAN SENTENCED TO 55 YEARS FOR HUSBAND’S MURDER
- EHT POLICE INVESTIGATING CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- WILDWOOD PASSES BUDGET WITH ZERO INCREASE