On Tuesday a huge mural was unveiled on Morey’s Adventure Pier at the new artBOX exhibit, representing the painting of an 11 year-old artist. Autumn deForest spoke to a crowd of spectators and media as she described her painting that will be sold at auction, with all proceeds going to the Hurricane Sandy NJ Relief Fund. The painting depicts the women from the state flags of New Jersey and New York joining hands and says in bold lettering “No storm can stop us”. Autumn told the crowd she was “devastated” when she heard about the damage from Sandy and wanted to do something to help the people in distress.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- JUDGE SAYS NO LASER BEAM MESSAGES BY UNION ONTO CASINOS
- REPORT: OCEAN CITY PRIMARY SCHOOL RENOVATIONS NEARLY DONE
- OCEAN CITY MAKES CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
- 18 LOCALS INDICTED IN MAJOR CAPE MAY COUNTY DRUG BUST
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE