On Tuesday a huge mural was unveiled on Morey’s Adventure Pier at the new artBOX exhibit, representing the painting of an 11 year-old artist. Autumn deForest spoke to a crowd of spectators and media as she described her painting that will be sold at auction, with all proceeds going to the Hurricane Sandy NJ Relief Fund. The painting depicts the women from the state flags of New Jersey and New York joining hands and says in bold lettering “No storm can stop us”. Autumn told the crowd she was “devastated” when she heard about the damage from Sandy and wanted to do something to help the people in distress.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME
- LOWER TWP. MAN KILLED IN MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT