Home / Local News / 10 YEAR OLD GIRL ACCIDENTALLY ELECTROCUTED IN Toms River

10 YEAR OLD GIRL ACCIDENTALLY ELECTROCUTED IN Toms River

A 10 year old girl is dead after being electrocuted while swimming in a lagoon Saturday night in Toms River. Kayla Matos and two friends were using a raft and swimming in the lagoon behind a home. She was wearing a life jacket and in the presence of an adult when the accident occurred.

##

Check Also

HARDLY KNEW YE: GOLDEN CORRAL RESTAURANT CLOSES IN VINELAND

A restaurant chain known for a low price, low quality buffet has closed its doors …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *