It has been dubbed the biggest drug bust in Cape May County history. Prosecutor Robert Taylor announced the final details of the heroin bust that was first announced last month. Taylor says that authorities seized between $10 and $15 million worth of heroin. Taylor also noted that $225,000 was seized as a result of the bust. The investigation was a result of a joint investigation between authorities in Cape May and Cumberland counties. The initial press conference announcing the arrests and initial bust of heroin took place on June 18.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT