It has been dubbed the biggest drug bust in Cape May County history. Prosecutor Robert Taylor announced the final details of the heroin bust that was first announced last month. Taylor says that authorities seized between $10 and $15 million worth of heroin. Taylor also noted that $225,000 was seized as a result of the bust. The investigation was a result of a joint investigation between authorities in Cape May and Cumberland counties. The initial press conference announcing the arrests and initial bust of heroin took place on June 18.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE
- BREWS BY THE BAY SAILS IN FOR ITS SECOND YEAR
- GRAND JURY INDICTS 18 FOR DRUG DISTRIBUTION
- CHRISTIE BACK IN TOP TEN OF NEW PRESIDENTIAL POLL
- BEACH CREEK DREDGING PROJECT TO BEGIN BEFORE MID-SEPTEMBER