It has been dubbed the biggest drug bust in Cape May County history. Prosecutor Robert Taylor announced the final details of the heroin bust that was first announced last month. Taylor says that authorities seized between $10 and $15 million worth of heroin. Taylor also noted that $225,000 was seized as a result of the bust. The investigation was a result of a joint investigation between authorities in Cape May and Cumberland counties. The initial press conference announcing the arrests and initial bust of heroin took place on June 18.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT
- WEATHER SERVICE ISSUES HAZARDOUS OUTLOOK FOR SHORE
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY BREAKS UP HUGE DRUG RING
- JUDGE WILL NOT MOVE BRIDGEGATE CASE OUT OF NJ
- HS HOOPS: CHEROKEE TRIPS UP WILDWOOD CATHOLIC