It has been dubbed the biggest drug bust in Cape May County history. Prosecutor Robert Taylor announced the final details of the heroin bust that was first announced last month. Taylor says that authorities seized between $10 and $15 million worth of heroin. Taylor also noted that $225,000 was seized as a result of the bust. The investigation was a result of a joint investigation between authorities in Cape May and Cumberland counties. The initial press conference announcing the arrests and initial bust of heroin took place on June 18.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 224 BAGS OF HEROIN FOUND IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP MOTEL ROOM
- LOWER TOWNSHIP POLICE BUST TWO ON DWI, DRUG OFFENSES
- AUTHORITIES RESPOND TO HAZMAT SCENE IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- JEWELRY STOLEN FROM HOME, PAWNED, TWO MEN ARRESTED IN LOWER TWP.
- 15 BEACHES CLOSED IN NEW JERSEY, NONE IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- KLINE TO BE HELD UNTIL TRIAL, NEXT COURT DATE IN SEPTEMBER
- REPORT: LOCAL CHILD PORN SUSPECT NOW CHARGED IN FLORIDA
- WILDWOOD POLICE INVESTIGATING ARMED ROBBERY AT FUDGE SHOP LOT
- LEGISLATURE TO ADDRESS FUTURE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWNS
- LOBIONDO SECURES FUNDING FOR MILLVILLE AIRPORT